Tax Preparation and Bookkeeping
Our staff has over 20 years of experience with the preparation and filing of personal and fiduciary income taxes, estate taxes and gift taxes. We can reconstruct overdue tax returns and records and can represent you in an audit. The entire tax process from start to finish is completed within our firm.
Tax Services also include:
- Qualifying for income tax deductions and benefits
- Arranging for estimated taxes, and amounts due, and filing quarterly deposits
- Arranging for household payroll management, and tax withholding including quarterly filing of employment tax returns and deposit of payroll taxes with the IRS and state
- Representation at audits and settlement negotiations with tax authorities
- Reconstruct personal financial records and process overdue tax returns
- Bookkeeping and preparation of cash flow reports and budgets
- Locating and reconciling accounts with banks, investment brokers and private depositories
- Track and verify investments including tax costs and gains and losses
From our offices on Lexington Avenue in the Grand Central Station area of mid-town Manhattan, New York, we provide tax accounting and preparation services and fiduciary accounting for individual estates and lawyers with clients who have estate tax and probate issues in New York State. Contact us today to arrange an initial consultation.